BOP is flexible and meets the company’s needs. Some principles form the basis of all BOP activities and measures:
- Minimize sealing to allow animal migrations between habitats and biotopes and to allow rainwater uptake
- Retaining rainwater for flood prevention and groundwater recharge
- Creating sites low in nutrients for more colourful and diverse plant communities
- Use of native plants, as they have become rare in their dispersal and the areas gained become stepping stones, thus strengthening the green infrastructure.
- No use of chemical fertilizers pesticides or insecticides to prevent poisoning of beneficial and rare species as well as all other organisms
- Promotion of habitat diversity to stimulate a stable ecosystem
- Allow wildlife in some areas, so that the dense vegetation can provide habitats
- Pay attention to differentiated maintenance, since the natural elements develop and fully unfold with the maintenance
Here you will find examples of how you can put these principles into practice.
COPYRIGHT ©2019 biodiversity premises