World Congress of Building Greening 2023
The World Congress of Building Greening 2023 in Berlin is a multi-day event concerning the greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas) with the associated accompanying topics (e. g. urban climate, rainwater management, sustainability).
The congress is accompanied by a trade exhibition in presence. The exhibiting companies will also offer information in the online event. On the third day of the congress, there will be the opportunity to take part in excursions to special projects in Berlin.
The World Congress is organized by the Bundesverband GebäudeGrün e.V. (BuGG) with the support of international and national partners such as the World Green Infrastructure Network (WGIN) and the European Federation of Green Roof & Wall Associations (EFB).
The largest building greening congress to date in Europe will offer, among other things:
- More than 80 speakers from different countries
- More than 40 exhibitors at the accompanying exhibition
- More than 20 cooperation partners
- Knowledge transfer of greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas)
- Showing of best practice examples
- Transfer of knowledge by industry experts from Germany and abroad in parallel series of lectures and discussion rounds
- Networking. Meeting point. Addressing new target groups
- Interdisciplinary exchange of experience between city representatives, architects, city planners, urban water developers, industrial and property representatives, manufacturers, processors, researchers, associations, politicians and other interested parties
COPYRIGHT ©2019 biodiversity premises